Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Completely terrified
    How can I tell my parents, whom I have no bond whatsoever with, that I have been depressed for 5 years and in need of help withouth becoming physically sick, shaky, utterly terrified, dizzy, lightheaded, and scared? :(
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 04:48 AM
    How you tell us :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 05:06 AM
    I know sometimes things like this are hard. You could write them a letter. Either give it to them or leave it for them on their bed or whatever.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Yes, actually, writing a letter is a very good way of going by expressing your feelings because sometimes when you want to say something to someone you cant, for several reasons, unlike writing it on paper is a sound idea :)
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 27, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meecy12
    How can I tell my parents, whom i have no bond whatsoever with, that i have been depressed for 5 years and in need of help withouth becoming physically sick, shaky, utterly terrified, dizzy, lightheaded, and scared??:(
    Have you told anyone, have you been to a doctor or had any help from anyone? You obviously have lots of issues going on, you need to think back to when it happened and possibly why it happened, you need your parents by your side, telling them alone will probably make you feel heaps better, sometimes us parents have no idea of what is going on inside, especially children that are of a awkward age, my own children often say things to me about their childhood and surprisingly their memories can be different to mine because they were experiencing it from a child's point of view and I myself as the parent, it has certainly made me stop and think, there is a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication in this world and it is responsible for a lot of unnecessary pain, is amazing how you can be depressed for so long and no one has noticed, don't be scared, this is the beginning of your recovery, now you have made the first move, once you tell your parents, things will only get better and don't forget that we are all here for you, so you can always talk on here at anytime, there is always someone around to answer you, I like to think of this site as a big family, it is a very comforting thought especially when you are down and need someone there for you. Take care, love and peace anne x
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 16, 2007, 10:55 PM
    iscorpio, good idea. You should see the doctor or even tell someone like your teacher. Don't be afraid to explain to them your problem it's not like they're going to eat you. I know how it feels but you need to tell them. If you hold it for longer, you'll be more sick and phsyically dizzy and even more scared. That time, it's too late

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

And now for something completely different [ 84 Answers ]

Yes that's right Boys and Girls, step right up and... Ask Me Anything The Rules Ask me anything you want that isn't to do with this site and I will answer in a style of my choosing. That's the rules done, now what are you waiting for? Ok I know it's on the wrong board, but this is...

Factor Completely [ 3 Answers ]

how do I solve this problem Factor Completely 16x squared - 81y to the fourth

Factoring Completely [ 1 Answers ]

Ineed help to factor this problem... 2x^7-16x^4:confused:

I'm completely lost [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,I just recently got married and I'm for some reason I just lie to my husband about things,I don't know why I do it at all and I don't realize that I did anything wrong till we get into an argument, I promise not to lie again but I still keep going and it made a huge problem for me today,I just...

Completely saddened. [ 77 Answers ]

I know everyone in this fine world is free to their own opinions but as I was browsing through the internet reading articles about wicca and paganism I came across this web site http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/wicca_exposed.htm. And I find it to be one of the...

View more questions Search