Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackpot121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2014, 10:48 PM
    How much should an 11 year old girl eat a day?
    I'm 11 years old and don't think I'm eating enough. Here's my main daily diet.
    Breakfast: One piece of toast with 1/2 a teaspoon of vegemite or sometimes a small bowl of oats.
    Lunch: We have 2 lunch breaks at my school (Morning tea and lunchtime). Morning tea: Small yogurt or on a rare occasion a chicken and salad wrap. Lunch: Nothing
    Dinner: A small portion of whatever my parents make.
    Is this enough for me??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 25, 2014, 05:11 AM
    No... why are you not eating lunch? If you don't like the school lunch, can you bring something from home? It also would be good to eat the bowl of oats (or something similar) everyday. One piece of toast is not enough for breakfast.

You don't need to eat a lot at each meal, in fact most people eat more than they really need to, but you should be having a steady intake of nutrients and calories throughout the day. This can often be done with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a small snack or two, such as a piece of fruit or the yogurt, in between.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2014, 07:21 AM
    I agree, that amount will lead to improper growth and many areas of health concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Is it legal for an 19 year old girl to date a 16 year old girl in Oregon? [ 2 Answers ]

We are both girl's and wanting to know if it is legal to date each other?

My 8 year old girl doesn't eat and is careless [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a newest member on this forum.My concern is about my 8 year old daughter. She is very intelligent and active. But she doesn't’t eat. Breakfast/lunch/dinner times are like a big issue to us. We tried all the ways like telling her how important is nutrition and things like that....

View more questions Search