Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mediapr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Pr activities
    I have started a new pr agency. I am getting a contract with a sports club.can anyone please guide me what all pr activities can be done to increase the publicity and to retain the fans
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2012, 09:11 AM
    That is what you are suppose to be a expert at. Sorry don't mean to be rude but that is also what you are being paid for.
    What as a PR person would you do for any company. What are your current ideas and plans.
    mediapr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 09:14 AM
    1.new website launch
    2. new merchandising prog
    3. interviews with main players
    4. presence of club in charity functions etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained activities [ 1 Answers ]

I should probably start by saying I consider myself to be a normal, well adjusted 50 year old man. I try to keep an open mind regarding things I don't understand but maintain a bit of skepticism when people make claims of paranormal activity. I found this site while I was doing an internet search...

Activities for babies 0-2 [ 3 Answers ]

I am attending an interview next week at a nursery and they want me to plan an activity to take with me and implement with the 0-2 year group. Can u help me with this

Activities for a 6 year old [ 20 Answers ]

Every week day (with the exception of yesterday) I babysit my six year old brother. I am running out of fun ideas! Any suggestions?

Seizure activities [ 1 Answers ]

What are seizure activities?

View more questions Search