Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Venotron Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Urine Alcohol Testing
    If I was to drink 12 beers on a Saturday night, and take a urine test on Tuesday, around 4 PM, would I be able to pass a UA test? Would like answers from someone who knew what they were talking about please. Thanks
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Depends on your weight, but I would say yes, however, drinking 12 beers is not so good for you.
    Venotron Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Yeah, I'm 5'10" around 230 or so. Whatta you think
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Most likely you will be fine, but I wouldn't suggest gambling in the future, don't drink for at least around 5 days before a test and you won't have to worry.
    hopelessly_hooked Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Venotron
    If i was to drink 12 beers on a saturday night, and take a urine test on tuesday, around 4 PM, would I be able to pass a UA test? Would like answers from someone who knew what they were talking about please. thanks

Yes you would it olny take 1 hour for each drink you have to be out of your system. By the next morning it usually is gone.. and yes u should wait at least the day after u drink to be safe
    zelmakeck Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessly_hooked View Post
    Yes you would it olny take 1 hour for each drink you have to be out of your system. By the next morning it usally is gone.. And yes you should wait at least the day after you drink to be safe
    I feel this answer is not accurate. I think alcohol will be gone BUT ETgs-if tested-can linger for up to 5 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

I had a urine test today for alcohol and I need to know something [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Today I was drinking around like 8:40ish in the morning (Vodka,and some other stuff but I mixed it with A lot of orange juice) Than I got a urine test at 12-1ish in the after noon I drank tons of water And had something to eat I am wondering if this test will come back positive or...

How long does alcohol stay in the urine? [ 5 Answers ]

I stopped drinking at 2am last Monday and was given a urine test on Tuesday at 1015 am or so for probation would alcohol show up on my test?

View more questions Search