Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Does anyone know what date the first silver 'coffee bean' spoon sets was made
    Or the earliest date they have seen?
    kathyp1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Hi from what I can find 1920's (1922) but I am not an expert just a collector, if I find more info I will let you know
    Thanks kathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask questions about silver spoon no marks? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a spoon in a box of my grandmother's possessions. It was so tarnished it was black. I polished it up and there is absolutely no mark of any maker, or what it is. It is 5 1/8" total length. Almost looks like a child's spoon. It has a rose pattern on the handle. My grandma was born in 1884...

Do Coins Made of Silver on the Outside Show More Wear More Than Those Without Silver? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my question. It would be for coins that had equal treatment that would be likely to put some wear on them. In my coin collection, I have a pretty good assortment of coins. A lot of them are silver on the outside or silver throughout them. Just to re-phrase the...

Does "Coffee Bean" have better coffee than "Starbucks"? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Antique silver tea spoon sevvice set [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know when and where this was made I know it was made in england but not the maker or town the markings on the back are E.P.N.S. made england and in the shield it has RAENO I'm not sure what this means can anyone help me please also if anyone knows what it my be worth that would be helpful...

Getting a wedding ring made from a Silver spoon, is it Possible? [ 10 Answers ]

My Girlfriend and I brought a silver spoon from a junk shop last year. We want to try and get it made into a ring for her, for our weddding. How do we go about this? Is it even possible? Does anyone know of any Jeweler Maker we could send the spoon to and pay for them to melt it down and make...

View more questions Search