Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cguffen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 10:45 PM
    THM501 Noma Program.Thermostat. Low battery alarm won't stop
    I bought a house with the THM501 programmable thermostat 4 months ago. No problems until two nights ago. The low battery alarm kept going off - a high beeP (that kills my dog) and a female voice. The house heat was dropping fast. I changed the battery from Panasonic carbon AA to 8X ultimate Eveready AA
    The alarm still keeps going off but the house heat is okay.

What can I do?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Sometimes it works. Turn off breaker to the furnace for a few minutes, and back on, this might reset everything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My smoke alarm is chirping after I changed the battery, it won't stop. [ 2 Answers ]

I have three smoke detectors plus another connected to ADT. I changed the batteries in all three, however one will not stop chirping. I tried to just undo the wires but that just set off the ADT smoke dectector. How can I make the chirping stop?

Adjusting a noma THM501 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a programmable noma thermostat... THM501... it kept on reseting the temperature on it even though it was programmed. I got so anoyyed that I pressed every button on the face plate so that this would not happen again ( even though I had no idea what I was doing... I have misplaced the...

Noma digital thermostat model#THM501 [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble finding the little manual that came with it. Anyone know how I can replace it. Thank you very much!

Noma thermostat THM501 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need your help please with my new thermostat Noma. For some reason the set temperature is lower than the current room temperature (what does it mean and what should I do about it) and the little guy who is showing the comfort level, is sad, which means uncomfortable... the humidity also is...

Wait6000 humidifier controlled by Noma THM501 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a Noma THM501, 5+2+2 digital thermostat with humidity indicator. I'd like to use it to control my Wait 6000 furnace mounted humidifier as the humidity sensor on the humidifier does not seem to be accurate. The sensor on the thermostat seems to more accurately reflect the...

View more questions Search