Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tvsound Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Military rules
    Does anyone would the military accept a person into it's services that is a hermaphrodite ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I will be honest that I am not sure, but I doubt it.
    The trouble will be that because they have both sex organs and as such issues of privacy in the barracks during basics.
    * and same issues that happen in prisions with them, they can't be in general population but have to be in protective custody (lock down) the entire time.
    But as noted, if they were, there is obvious sex organs of both they would have a penis and a vagina both visible.
    I can't say for all but as noted for the several I have known, there would be no way not to know if you saw them naked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remind me of the rules! [ 2 Answers ]

Aa

The Rules [ 1 Answers ]

More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number. - You stop saying "phone number" and replace it with "voice number," since we all know the majority of phone lines in any house are plugged into...

Men's Rules [ 1 Answers ]

We've all heard about Women's thoughts about Men, but now, here are some Men's Rules: Please note.. these are all numbered "1", cause they are all #1. 1. Men ARE not mind readers. 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it...

View more questions Search