Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miaALVARADO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Hamilton ceiling fan remote and wall control
    I bought a hamilton bay ceiling fan equipped with a remote, Can I also install a Wall control unit to work with the remote? Are they compatible? Can they both be used with the same fan at the same time? (as long as they are on the same frequency?)
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Yes if you can buy a wall control that works on the same frequency. Hampton Bay offers some RF remote control kits and other brands might be compatible as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan remote control [ 34 Answers ]

?? Hi I have a hampton bay sidewinder ceiling fan that came with a wall mount remote control. I wanted to have a hand held remote control, so went and purchased a remote control that came with its own receiver (hunter). I replaced the original receiver with the new receiver. The hand held...

Ceiling fan remote control [ 3 Answers ]

My remote control turns the fan on but the fan stops in a short time? I have changed the remote control battery and this did not help. The fan motor does not get hot. What should I check now? Thanks .

Wall remote for ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys. I see that you have a lot of experience. I looked through other posts and did not see the answer to this particular situation. Thanks so much for your help. Hampton bay fan came with wall remote but Fan is not operated from a wall switch. ...

Remote control ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

The worst thing I ever did was buy a ceiling fa n with a remote.. I lost the remote. Now I can't turn on the light and fan.. I purchaced a universal one and it don't work.. How do I get anither remote.. Or how do I get the light and fan to work with out the remote control

Bypass Hampton Bay fan remote to wall control? [ 1 Answers ]

I am adding a room addition to my house and we prewired the room for a fan wall controller. The wall controller will allow me th dim the fan lights and the recess lights all at once and the fan control to control the fan speed of course. I am in a big mess now because the fan I bought from home...

View more questions Search