Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lamonsterri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Club photo
    I have all of my photo albums on a web sight called club photo & I can no longer bring up the sight. Has anyone else had this problem?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2007, 04:28 AM
    I can't get there, either. They may have gone under or it may just be temporary problems. You should have copies of your photos. There are other sites that offer similar services.
    krsteinb Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 09:41 AM
    I am having the same problem - Not the first time, but this time, it looks serious. No answers to e-mails (the one to the support address bounced). I can't find the phone # or would call CP. I'll give them 1-2 more days and then will likely switch to another site. Krs

Quote Originally Posted by lamonsterri
    I have all of my photo albums on a web sight called club photo & I can no longer bring up the sight. Has anyone else had this problem?
    seabass33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Same problem for me. Please reply if you find anything out!!
    jbchriste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 03:25 AM
    I, too, am very disappointed. I did some online searching and found the link below to be helpful - at least it gives us an idea of what has happened. I have thousands of pictures on Club Photo and a current paid membership. I would certainly be willing to pay for a cd of them. I have all the pictures elsewhere - just not organized (and with captions) as well as my albums were.

Michael's Place - Club Photo shuts down without notice
    ElizabethRN4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Yes, they are out of business. However, the new site is called WinkFlash.com

They are in the middle of HOPEFULLY restoring all of our photos.
    Elizabeth
    ElizabethRN4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 01:35 PM
    PS this is how I came up with the information.

Clubphoto Customers:

Winkflash.com was asked by former Clubphoto members if we could facilitate the retrieval of their photos previously stored with Clubphoto. We contacted Clubphoto in an effort to accomplish this. On April 26th, we are happy to announce that we reached an agreement with Clubphoto's parent, PhotoTLC, allowing us to recover customers' photo albums.

We will begin restoring albums the week of June 5th. We've encountered serious problems in decoding and restoring the images which slowed down our ability to transition the images. Restored photo albums will be stored in Winkflash's secure data center along with our current customer's images. We do not charge for this service, and there is no storage time limits or purchase requirements. While we cannot guarantee recovery, we will make every effort to restore albums requested/authorized by customers. If you are interested in having your photo albums restored, please follow this procedure:

Photo Album Recovery Request Procedure:
    Using your Clubphoto User ID (email address) and password, log into Winkflash.com using the link below (Please do not create a new account, simply sign in using your former Clubphoto User ID and password). Customers who log in will automatically have their photo albums restored, if retrievable. Please allow two weeks for retrieval of your stored photo albums.

CLICK HERE to go to Winkflash
    Special Offer
    Take advantage of our special 6¢ print sale. Just use coupon code DE78CR27 when placing your order. For complete offer details please visit this link: winkflash ;) sharing life's images

We look forward to serving you.

Regards,
    Winkflash Support Team
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend went to a strip club [ 12 Answers ]

I have kind of a long story and want to know what I should do... I met my boyfriend on line over four years ago... we used to just talk to each other and after a few months we decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend... I live in ny and he lives in ky... we've met in person and in July we went away to...

Strip club problems [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. Our sex life has come to schreeching hault. I always ask for it, he always has a reason as to why he's not up for it. But he goes to strip clubs... A LOT. I know its somewhat shady, but sometimes I look at his credit card receipts. ...

Night club [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?

Mid 90's Club Instrumental [ 2 Answers ]

I have it on cassette tape (unknown DJ Mix) giving to me from a friend in San Fran in 1995. The only other time I 've heard it was in Chris Rocks "Bring The Pain" stand up comedy in 1996. He walked out to this awsome 'unknown' instrumental beat in the beginning of his show. It is a smooth mellow...

View more questions Search