Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djriedel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Kenmore Elite dishwasher key pad does not respond
    When I attempt to start my dishwasher, the washing light, then drying light, then clean light all turn on in sequence, however the machine does not. Is there a way to reset the controls? I did the sales demo turn on sequence, and it has not worked since.
    The model number is 665.17484300 type 577-0
    cenexgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by djriedel
    When I attempt to start my dishwasher, the washing light, then drying light, then clean light all turn on in sequence, however the machine does not. Is there a way to reset the controls? I did the sales demo turn on sequence, and it has not worked since.
    the model number is 665.17484300 type 577-0
    I was told once to disconnect the power to the machine, as in flipping the circuit breaker. Then the machine will reset itself. Also, these tend to corrode after a while, so it might need to be replaced. (been there, done that)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dishwasher m#15962990 [ 3 Answers ]

The dishwasher has a lock function on it. My toddler has locked the dishwasher. The dishwasher responds as the manual says when you push any wrong buttons. It flashes three times. The manual directs you to hold the lock key for 4 seconds to release the lock. This isn't the first time that this has...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

My dishwasher had been working for more than three years. Suddenly, it will not start and the Quick Rinse light is flashing. All control panel buttons became inactive. The Model/Serial is 665.15959000. I am trying to reset the dishwasher or run diagnostic so I can find out which part need to be...

Kenmore elite dishwasher question [ 3 Answers ]

The lock light on the dishwasher won't turn off so none of the other buttons will work ,how do I get the lock light off so the control panel will work ?:confused:

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher will not Agitate [ 1 Answers ]

I Just ran the dishwasher with the door open (wife not home to see... ) There is water coming out the bottom agitator and it is spinning slowly. The middle agitator has water coming out but it not spinning. THere is no water coming out the top agitator at all. Where to start?.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher keys won't respond [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There The buttons on my dish washer Ultra Washer 16372 respond (won't illuminate), At first, the options buttons did respond, but now none of the buttons for the entire panel respond. Prior to that, we noticed that the smartwash button did not work, and only the normal wash cycle button...

View more questions Search