jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2010, 11:05 AM
    How do you get info on a will
    What if you suspect you may have been written into a will but the only
    Family have never told you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 8, 2010, 11:38 AM

If the testator has died you can go to probate court to determine if you are listed as a beneficiary of the will. If the will has not been probated, you would have to file suit against the executor or other beneficiaries.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 07:43 AM

Is the person who wrote the Will deceased? If not you are not entitled to the info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We have an employee that has patient info and billing info in our server - Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a past employee that has patient files and billing info on our server. She worked part time for an outside doctor and his info is contained on our records. We have purged them and notified the docotr, but she intercepts emails. Do we have a violation that we should be concerned about?

Still need info. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm still looking for some information from my last question.:

I need a little info [ 7 Answers ]

I am curious as to how I can go into a full search of my computers net history. Scott if you're out there I could use some advice.:)

Need some info [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the doctors today because I have been having abdominal pain and feeling lightheaded so they did a ultrosound and they said that I have a thick endometrial stripe that showed up on the ultrosound.what does that mean?they gave me a urine pregnancy test which was negative,

Anyone have any info on this for me? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been unable to locate records on the puppy we adopted so we took him to the vet. The initial visit went well she said he is a prime example of a dauchaund. Not fat and full of energy. They took a stool sample though to verify things. Well today the vet called to say our dog has Giardia ?...

View more questions Search