Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Veronis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Star Street
    Does anyone remember that cute cartoon Star Street? Itīs almost hopless to find anything about it. I would like to know who made it, I only found out its dutch and from the 80īs, but nothing more :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Maybe something that you find on the following site will be of help to you.

Star Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Veronis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Maybe something that you find on the following site will be of help to you.

Star Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry that's what Ive red on internet but its hopless to find anything more about it :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On Street Parking [ 2 Answers ]

Our nonprofit organization has a 24 ft RV that we use for outreach. We regularly park the vehicle next to our Experimental Community Curbside Garden that we have been developing for approx. 2 years. In addition we do neighborhood watch. On several occasions our neighbors across the street...

Toilet water in Street [ 2 Answers ]

For a day or 2 whenever we flush the toilet it comes out on the street from the Townships water hole (where they would turn the water on or off). Is there something under the street a pipe that maybe broke. and its not going where its supposed to? Would I be responsible for it or would the Township...

Water in sewer line to the street connection [ 9 Answers ]

I have been having problems with clogged drains lately. All fixtures backed up except the kitchen sink, which is the closest fixture to exiting the house. I located the clean out on the outside of the house that leads to the service connection at the street. I notice there is about two inches of...

Street bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my cruiser and am planning on buying a street bike (bullet). I would like to know what are some adventages of doing this and what are some disadvantages. Also to whoever knows about these motorcycles, what would be a good inexpensive one that would fit me. I mean I am kind of short and...

Down at the end of Lonely street? [ 2 Answers ]

Are you at Heartbreak Hotel? Right now, right this instant... Have I got a song for you... I discovered them listening to a country alternative station around where I live and then got onto Yahoo music launch to see if there was a video for it. The Band is called "Cowboy Crush" The...

View more questions Search