Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nunoalex Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2011, 03:48 PM
    Another movie from my childhood
    Hi experts :)

I saw a movie about 30 years ago about what I think was a story centered around
    A airplane test pilot... They wore trying to fly very high but the lack of oxygen or
    Freezing kept killing them until the hero menaged to write down on a notepad what was happening before crashing
    Very old movie (I think)

Thanks
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 17, 2011, 03:55 PM
    Dive Bomber (1941)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2011, 03:56 PM
    Maybe this one?

The Right Stuff (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    nunoalex Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2011, 04:01 PM
    Awesome it is DIVE BOMBER 1941 !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from childhood [ 2 Answers ]

At the daycare I attended we used to watch an animated sing along and I can not remember the title of the movie. I want to say it was made in the early 90's but it could have been before that. The opening was a guy and girl creature and a book that had like a lens similar to a telescope that came...

Childhood movie? [ 2 Answers ]

All right I don't remember much and this very well could have just been a dream but I still want to know if it was really a movie. I can not even remember if this was animated or what year it came out The beginning has a door of some sort that has a black ooze escaping from it. It will destroy...

Old Childhood Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot think of the name of this movie from my childhood. It was made before 1994 but I don't know when. I can barely remember it but the cinematography was similar to that of the old Alice in Wonderland TV show or the Muppets where there were actors and people and actors as costumed fantastical...

My childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm looking for a kids movie which was probably made in the 1980's. I recall it being played on UK TV around christmas time in the early 1990's. It was a children's fantasy/adventure film and all I can remember are small parts. Anyway, The main character is a young boy. Durin his...

View more questions Search