Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cq1523 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 10:39 AM
    Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s
    I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid
    It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.
    idyllsend Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2005, 07:29 PM

Would this be it?
    nodroswiw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 09:21 PM

Wee Sing in Sillyville!
    I used to love this video! Here's a link to the YouTube version.
    YouTube - Wee Sing in Sillyville (1/11)
    collegeguy91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 04:16 AM
    Wee sing in sillyville I've honestly been looking for this for YEARS thank you so much hahaha I'm reliving my childhood at 6:15am

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, this is all I remember... I watched this back in the 80's, it's a cartoon where there was a young boy that was on an adventure through a cave? With the help of a little green? Creature. I think the boys name was Max, not sure though. Any thoughts? I know this isn't much to go on and I...

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

We're looking for the name of an animated children's movie with small forest animals and they have to find this one certain flower to make a potion to save one of their little friends. Late 80's or early 90's.

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search