Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkbrunetteg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 10:27 AM
    If I don't have regular period, does that mean that I don't ovulate normaly and I will
    I have VERY irregular periods... I will go months without a period and when I do have them I never know how long it will last or how heavy it will be.. Sometimes it will last 3 days and barely bleed and some will last 9 days and its like a waterfall..

Check out some similar questions!

Emachine t2885 power button don't come on don't know where pw pins go [ 1 Answers ]

Emachine t2885 front panel came off and the power pins came out of the mb and I don't know the order the pw .sw .hdd. Go can some one help me

If I don't have regular periods,how can I tell how far preneant I am [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am pregnant ,but I go months without my period.How can I figure out how far long I am, since I have not found a doctor yet?

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

How do you tell if your pregnant if you don't have regular periods? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I haven't had a period since before this past June and I have had sex in the past month and we did use protection but I still haven't had a period since. So I was wondering one, can I even get pregnant if I haven't had a period in the long period and if I can, what are my chances of being...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.