Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koolfunch12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Should I send her home
    I have a 5 year old and her father is not a bad man I was into drugs and traveled a lot and it took me awhile to get clean I have been clean for 2 years now and me and the father have joint custody and he has custodial and well my child keeps getting head lice every time she comes over and he pulled her out of headstart because he didn't want to deal with the situation at hand. So in our papers when she is not in school she is to be with me every other week but he said it's the school year he don't have to send her. I think she needs to be in school its an inportant time in her life. Plus when he comes to get her she throws fits and even tried locking her self in a car . Her step mom keeps moving in and out and I think its confussing her can a child get stressed she does not want to go home I'm filling for custody on Monday can I win with my past like it was. Should I send her home . I have had my home and job for about a year and a half and I have changed I want what's best for her??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 05:09 PM
    You are not suppose to send a child to school with head lice.
    You better work together to get this all resolved or you could both end up losing her.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by koolfunch12
    i have a 5 year old and her father is not a bad man i was into drugs and traveled alot and it took me awhile to get clean i have been clean for 2 years now and me and the father have joint custody and he has custodial and well my child keeps getting head lice every time she comes over and he pulled her out of headstart because he didnt want to deal with the situation at hand. so in our papers when she is not in school she is to be with me every other week but he said its the school year he dont have to send her. i think she needs to be in school its an inportant time in her life. plus when he comes to get her she throws fits and even tried locking her self in a car . her step mom keeps moving in and out and i think its confussing her can a child get stressed she does not want to go home im filling for custody on monday can i win with my past like it was. should i send her home . i have had my home and job for about a year and a half and i have changed i want whats best for her????

If you are filing for custody on Monday the Courts will evaluate the entire situation and determine what the best situation is for your child.

She's in Headstart at 5? At what age do children start elementary school in your area?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Send Songs [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how to send a song through email. Can anyone help me and explain how to do this? Thank you.

Employer did not send my W2? [ 1 Answers ]

What steps do I take if my employer did not send my 2007 W2 after I have called requesting them 3 times already??

Can not send/rec email on new Outlook 2003 (Home Ed) [ 1 Answers ]

I set everything up just like I did for Outlook 2000 (as least I thought I did) and I can not send or receive email on the Outlook 2003. It is working on Outlook Express but I hate it. There is no error, it just shows that the send/rec is complete... with no email. :mad:

View more questions Search