Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Camera to PC. No software disc.
    Hi all,
    I have a Olympus c 350 digicam. I bought the cam secondhand and do not have the disc to download the camera onto my PC. I am on XP and the PC does not recognise this model of camera. Does anyone know how I can get around this?

Thanks
    Richard
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 30, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Get yourself a card reader.
    There's loads on the market and they are simple to use.

The supplied software quite often is a pain anyway.
    Ruthless Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Try downloading the camera driver off the Olympus website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formating a Disc [ 1 Answers ]

Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite M45. When I use DVDForm or WPtool to format a disc, I receive the message unsupported disc or invalid disc. The disc is a Memorex DVD + RW

F disc [ 2 Answers ]

How do you f disc my PC?

F disc [ 5 Answers ]

I have a computer with windows xp home edition. My computer crashes every two weeks. I use the restore disk and its good for a little while. I want to find out how to f disc my computer and clear it out and start over

Chk disc [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I have checked the sit, I thought this would have been on here but its not. All of a sudden in the last weeks my PC has started to do two strange things. It takes approx 3 to 4 minutes to close down, it hangs on the "Windows is shutting Down" screen before shutting off. Then when...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search