Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geordiegal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2014, 08:45 AM
    Black shadows
    I have been seeing things since I was about 6, when I was 10 I saw a black shadow thing just sat in the corner of my bedroom, it looked like a witch. It really scared me, my partner and I were in the bedroom a couple weeks back and heard a big bang and glass smashing, when we went to see it was a bin bag which was at the top of the stairs that had been pushed down the stairs, don't know how. As my partner was cleaning the glass up I was sat on the stairs, he said our son was awake as he saw him walk across the top of the stairs to the bathroom, only when I turned around our son was still fast asleep in bed. My partner told me it was our son that it was black walking past me at top of stairs, told him our son was fast asleep in bed and our son had red pyjamas on so was definitely not our son. I also have a little boy who wears glasses that follows me, I am not scared of the little boy but I am petrified of this black shadow
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 23, 2014, 01:53 PM
    Spirits have been known to follow people throughout their life. It's not uncommon. One thing to keep in mind is that the type of feeling you get from a spirit does not help you in understanding it's true motives towards you. Be careful what you allow to influence your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

Why do I see black shadows [ 22 Answers ]

My 10 year old son is telling me he is seeing Black Shadows. It is starting to freak me out. He doesn't seem to mind for some reason. He just started to see them this past weekend when we went on vacation to the OBX. Two years ago I broke my back there surfing and we haven't been back there until...

Black shadows [ 2 Answers ]

For the last few months my family has seen a black shadow through out our house. Tonight my daughter saw the same shadow in the doorway of her room! All lights were off and it was completely dark. What is this black shadow we keep seeing

Why do I see black shadows [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having trouble sleeping at night . I woke up from a bad dream and felt like I have just got back from somewhere or someone just left . I woke up with something saying gone but not forgotten and there fist went down my throat . There is a scratch under my tongue and don't know how it got...

Black shadows [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is sherii and I have a friend that has been seeing black shadows. She woke up this morning and felt something touch her arm and while she was driving to work this black shadow has been following her she has seen this shadow in her car next to a church and at work. She feels like death is...

View more questions Search