Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cita_liene Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 11:44 AM
    What is this movie called?
    Hello! I can't figure out. I searched weverywhere for this film but didn't find it. I don't remember any actor. I remember that there wasa astory of a boy and a girl. When the boy had to help when this girl was born. There was a complication and the others told that he has the smallest hands, so he has to untie navel-string which is around the baby girls neck. So when the birthis over. He sees the babygirl and tells that when he grows up he will marry the girl. So then they grow up.. thats where I can't remember anything. Only the thing, that they go separate ways when they split in a train station, and the girls name was anna. If I'm not wrong. Please help me! :(
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jun 2, 2008, 01:05 PM
    "Music From Another Room" is what I think you are looking for. One of my favorites!

Jun 2, 2008, 01:56 PM
    OMG! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! It really is the one. :):)
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jun 2, 2008, 05:47 PM
    You are very welcome :)

Jun 3, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Do you know where could I get it? I just can't seem to find it at any torrent site. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Forget What This Movie Is Called! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane. The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest...

What is this old animated movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I used to watch this movie about this little boy who had dark hair. The only thing we can remember is that he wore a night gown throughout almost the entire movie, that he floated somewhere on his BED. And there were some kind of goblins of some sort. The movie is somewhat like the...

WHat is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

View more questions Search