Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bayo kolawole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2014, 08:20 AM
    Cannot log into my mobil account.
    For sometine now, I have tried without success to sign-in into my mobile account but several times denied on the premise that there was a detected wrongful attempt to sign in. There can't be any user other than myself. Is there a way this error can be rectified?

Not in any way connected with trying to access somebody else's post or administrative features but just that I was new to mobile log-in steps and perhaps got confused along the way. I am the legitimate user of the address. Is there a way out?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 10, 2014, 08:37 AM
    bayo, we are a question and answer site. We are not affiliated with Yahoo in any way.

Have you contacted Yahoo to find out what their steps are to correct the issue? Are you completely locked out or is it telling you to wait a certain amount of time before trying again?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 10, 2014, 08:40 AM
    Call your mobil provider and get this straightened out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I log into my Yahoo account? [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't I log into my Yahoo account?

My Yahoo account is locked for 3 days. What can I do to log in? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to log in for 3 days and it is locked though it says that the lock will expire approximately 12 hours. What can I do? I try to change my password but I've forgotten the answer of my secret question?

I can't log onto my Facebook account? [ 0 Answers ]

I put in my email address and passcode, but thus just brings me back to the logon page... any suggestions? It is not telling me that any information is invalid

Someone change my passcode on Yahoo. Now I can't log on to my account. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an account on Yahoo and someone has changed all my personal info and my passcode. Does anyone know how I could possibley recover my account?

View more questions Search