Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bballjew13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2006, 08:43 PM
    Affiliate
    I am starting a buy/sell business and I need to earn some money. So I am trying to find an affiliate program. I heard on Google answers that there are certain buisnesses (Cruise/Hotel booking) Actually give you a free site and domain and you earn money if you get some one to sign up. Where can I find one like that
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2006, 01:12 PM
    I am unable to find an affiliate program (AP) for the travel industry that is as you describe. The most common way it's done is by using Affiliate Links on your own site, like they do here at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.familytravelforum.com/about/about.html

I am aware that the big online players (Orbitz.com, Travelocity.com, etc.) also have APs, but neither of those two's deal does not include a free site.

If you're already in the travel or Cruise/Hotel business you should check with your biggest vendors for the details of their AP.

... or if you're just looking for a potential internet business, I'd suggest that the travel and cruize/hotel booking business is very competitive with big players... so I think you'd find it a very difficult start-up.

... just my 1.5 cents worth...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Affiliate Program Information Manager [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a good software program to maintain and monitor various information collected from numerous Internet Affiliate Marketing Programs which I have joined and am now actively promoting. Any suggestions would be most welcome. Please give name of software program and why you like...

I recommand this affiliate program to home business owners [ 3 Answers ]

I joined this site for a few weeks already. Here I want to share my experience with other home business owners. The site is: http://pricingbot.com 1: Easy registration, not asking for credit card; which mean no worry security stuff. 2: Great technical support, they always answer my...

How to make money through affiliate program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all of you, We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money? Thanks, Romaerio.

Taxation for affiliate commission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an MBA student from Thailand and now I am studying an MBA in San Francisco. I earn some money from the internet. I am promoting some merchant websites through Google Adwords. When some visitors buy products that I am promoting, I get paid commission. The problem is that 1. I am not a...

View more questions Search