I need to find my child's social security number I lost the card
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2015, 05:00 PM
    Try this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 13, 2015, 05:23 PM
    It should be on your tax return from last year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've lost my green card and social security number [ 1 Answers ]

I've lost my green card and social security number could I still go to Mexico could I still go this December and come back without it.

Social Security Number for a Child [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter's father is requesting my daughter's social security number for opening a savings account or bank account for her. She is only 12, and he doesn't claim her for taxes or provide health benefits. I don't see why he would need her social security number to open a savings account. Any...

My ex is asking for social security number of my child [ 4 Answers ]

My ex n I have been separated tor 4 years now, we have not file for divorce yet because of financial problems. We bouth decided that kids will live with me n see him on weekends. Now he is asking for my dagters ss# to get her a sycologist, because he things all this has affected my child. I see my...

New born child social security number [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Experts, I have a new born daughter (dependant on me, born in Oct 2009). I am still waiting for her Social Security number. Can I file my tax returns or do I have to wait until I get her social security number that is needed to be filled on the 1040. Regards, Reena

Child's social security number [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently misplaced my son's social security card. I need his number to get him on chip and I would like to get him a new card. Anyone have any ideas what company or number I should call to get info on how to replace his card. We are located in PA

View more questions Search