Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naju46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Service centers for Morphy Richards
    I would like to have a list of service centers for Morphy Richard products in Mumbai.

<moved from Forum Help>
    naju46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 10:24 AM
    I would like to have a list of all service centers with telephone numbers for morphy richards appliances in mumbai

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle exam centers in Mumbai [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know about the oracle authorized centers in Mumbai, which allow me for oracle exams.

Upgrading from 100amp service to 200 amp service [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 model double wide home, and would like to change my 100 amp service to 200 amp service. ( I want to go to electric heat) I have a disconnect at the house after the meter and it say 200amp. Is the wiring from there to my breaker box able to handle 200 amp service, and if not how do I...

100 amp service vs. 200 amp service [ 4 Answers ]

:) I am looking at a small (totally remodeled home) with 100 amp service. I always thought it was better to have 200 amp. I will live there alone. Does this mean I can't run the dryer and microwave at the same time?

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

Jagger and richards [ 1 Answers ]

Why are jagger and richards called the "glimmer twins"/

View more questions Search