Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjr2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Plumbing toilet question
    Something has fell in toilet and it not flushing right somethng must be enlarged in it what ca n I do ti get it out beside taking toilet down?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 7, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Purchase a closet auger, (see image) and auger the bowl. What do you think fell in? Good luck, tom
    bjr2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 02:02 PM

I Have one it keep curling up
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 8, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bjr2 View Post
    I Have one it keep curling up
    That tells me you have a object lodged down there that the auger can't get past. If that's the case you must pull the toilet and go in from the bottom. This is a dirty messy job best left to us dirty messy plumbers but if you want to give it a shot click on back for directions. Regards, Tom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 09:05 AM

How do you know something fell in the toilet, did you see ot hear something fall? If the auger is curling up you might not be using it correctly. Watch this how to use a toilet auger - Google Videos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I had a water supply line burst and caused damage to my condo and the unit downstairs. My question is. Is it a common thing for a water supply line to burst? It looks like it separated from the base (part that screws into the water valve). This is a real old condo 27 years old. I'm not sure...

Plumbing- toilet installation [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing an upflush toilet. When installing the vent pipe, must I go straight up through the roof or can I put a bend in it?

New toilet drain pipe question-HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im about to convert the old laundry room into a new .50 bath. My only question is my biggest problem how to run the toilet drain pipe. The room is sitting on slab. So my plan was to cut out the toilet amount of concrete for the drain pipe to sit down in. Otherwise I would have to...

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rented a townhouse and after 5 days of living here I noticed the toilet leaking. There was a drip off the side of the bowl and the shut off valve line is also leaking. The toilet was covered in mould which I had to clean off. When asking the landlord to fix it he is accusing me of...

Adding plumbing for tub/ toilet to home [ 1 Answers ]

We have an older farm home and are doing some remodeling and wish to add a toilet and a tub to our existing laundry room which consists of a concrete slab. What ideas do you have as to the plumbing applications that we could use to make this work? All the plumbing pipes are in the main portion...

View more questions Search