Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comberwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2017, 05:13 AM
    My wife is a dependent on my ancestral we have been told she cannot work
    My wife arrive with me on my Ancestral visa as a dependent, we have been told she cannot work for 6 months, Is this true and if she wanted to work what would we need to do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2017, 07:36 AM
    What COUNTRIES from and to?

Chances will be that we cannot answer all that you want to know anyway, so make arrangements to sit down with the immigration office with a list of questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2017, 01:52 PM
    That visa, (not one used in the US) is used in many Europe nations. Can you give more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am A-2 diplomat, my wife A-2 dependent with regular work - is she exempt from tax? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am a non-US citizen and work for a foreign government organization in the US, and have an A-2 visa. My wife has the same visa which is dependent on me. She has been working a regular job at a US company. I don't file taxes to the US, but she must using a 1040NR form. The question is,...

My wife told me that she has a huge crush on my friend, he and his wife are swingers. [ 13 Answers ]

My wife told me about the crush after a verry close encounter with my friend and his wife. It didn't go well. I got scaired and stopped. A few weeks later, after the close encounter, my wife said (with tear in her eyes)"i hope that he doesn't hate me". A week or so later we got together for a...

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time [ 1 Answers ]

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time?

Can my wife work in dependent visa? While I am studying in UK? [ 0 Answers ]

Answer me if possible to my email to >Remove<

View more questions Search