Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abishop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Beccaria's recommendations to prevent crime
    Utilizing Beccaria's list below, describe what he meant with these recommendations to prevent crime and provide one example of each.

A. Social contract
    B. Law
    C. Punishment
    D. Eliminate corruption from the administration of justice.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 07:52 AM
    What do you think the answer is and why? We are willing to help you with your homework, but we are prohibited to do it for you.
    abishop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 07:58 AM
    I have read the entire textbook and cannot figure out what the answer is, I don't want you to do it for me, I only need help on what is meant by them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

Crime with a crime but still in process mark yes or no for any convictions [ 13 Answers ]

Been worknig for a company in a nursing home. Decided to apply in another department, had to do another background check.recently got charged with a crime that still in process, so would I be lying if I make no when they ask do I have any convictions.

Utilizing Beccaria's, describe what he meant with these recommendation to prevent [ 1 Answers ]

Crime and provide and give one example of each Social contract Law Punishment Eliminate corruption from the administration of justice

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

View more questions Search