Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamarav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Bullied and afraid woman.
    ]My neighbor has bullied me,and has vandalised my car.
    Landlord will not help and ignores my calls.
    Can't afford to move.I am afraid if I file a police report that he will retaliate harder against me.He has never spoken to me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Do any other neighbors have a problem with him?
    Can you ask them to help keep an eye on things if he tries to start trouble.
    Even when you call the police they often will not do anything about it unless you have PROOF he did it. Sometimes they even say THEY have to catch him doing something.

Your best bet for now is filing a report to the police that you are having problems with him and that you do not want them to talk to him about it because you are afraid of him retaliating. Then get a video recorder to catch him in the act.
    rsain2004 Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2008, 10:35 AM
    You should file a police report to start a "paper trail". Bullies only succeed through intimidation, so intimidate him back... File a report for each incident. Once reports are filed, anything comes right back to the bully. There must be a "paper trail" for possible future action. The bully uses your own fear against you. Good luck...
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Keep a record of all incidences, times,dates, take some pictures if possible .
    Collate it all together for future evidence against them.
    When the time is right present it to the police as proof of each offence against you, they will have to take action.

If possible try and move, for now though ignore them, better still , stay with some friends for a while until things cool down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bullied [ 9 Answers ]

I was bullied for over 4 years at a small, all-girls secondary school and I had no friends. I had friends in year 7 and some of year 8 but from then onwards to year 11 I lost all my friends. I wandered whether it was me but I couldn't think of anything that would lead to everyone being nasty to me....

Bullied because of skin colour [ 10 Answers ]

Please can anyone help me, my problem is that I have really dark skin and everyone makes fun of me at school and in my youth club (I've stopped going now). :( .Its been going on for ages but now I just can stand it anymore, its tearing me apart.My 'friends' aren't making any better,giving me names...

File Lawsuit or Complaint? Grocery Chain Security Bullied in California [ 8 Answers ]

Menlo Park, California... A few evenings ago we (14 year old daughter and me) shopped for a few items, paid for them and then decided to get a 'coffee' drink. I then grabbed a cart, put our items in it and we got our drinks then headed towards the door... All of a sudden the wheels on the cart...

Will I be bullied in high school [ 6 Answers ]

I have glasses and I am very quite I'm so scared and I want to fit in my phone is really old and they might bully me about that helpppp me

View more questions Search