Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyrenae113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Pregnant?
    I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 months or so and nothing yet? I did a ovulation kit and I have been having sex during my ovulation time, why hasn't it occurred yet??
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
    I wouldn't even think about calling out the infertility websites yet... she's only been trying for 3 months. It's great that you are using the ovulation kits, that will help you out a lot. Try to ONLY have sex when you are ovulating, this will give his sperm a chance to build up the number. It can take people over a year to get pregnant even when they use ovulation kits. Just relax, and keep doing what you are doing. After only 3 months of trying, it is no where near worrying time. I know if can be frustrating, but just try and have fun with it. Good luck!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 08:35 PM
    It takes most healthy couples up to a year to conceive naturally. Usually doctors don't even consider any fertility treatments until you have passed that one year mark.(certain circumstances aside.) Its all about timing, nature taking its course, and sometimes just plain luck.So don't stress. I know its hard waiting, esp when you really really want it. But don't stress about is as that can actually be a deterant for your efforts, and also cause stress between you and your man. Just remember to have fun, and use the opportunity of bringing new life into the world as a way to continue to strengthen the relationship with you guy, Good luck and best wishes
    littlebadgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Don't have sex for the reason of getting pregnant, this may only help to worsen the situation because you can't get pregnant if have too much pressure and sex. Relax have sex after 2 or three days to give sperm the chance to build up, eat healthy both of you. You don't really have to wait until you ovulate because sperm can survive in the body for almost 5 days so there you have it, have fun, you'll be surprised

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Its 10 days after I had sex but I used morning after the following day after sex, is it possible to get pregnant even after using morning after since am suspecting it now? If so what can I do discontinue it?

Trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I want to have a baby and I am not having any luck me and my husband have been trying for 3 months I have been off the pill for almost 4 months and we have tried a few different ways and still no luck help us please I am wanting this so very bad help me

Am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period in sept. 1 week early, instead of my usual 28 days I got it 21 days, I am not sure when should I get it again, but I have colostrum from breast, only one though can I be pregnant, I have taken to First response tests and have came out negative, I have been eating more than usual but...

New way of getting pregnant again.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know if any one knows of a new way you can get pregnant after you have had a done. I am 29 years old and have 3 beautiful children. At the time I "WAS" happily married so my and my then husband decided 3 children were enough for us, so I did a tuble in 2003 my tubes were...

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Okay my last period was Sept 12, 2006 I had sex Oct 3 and we used the pull out method I took a home test on Oct 9 I think that could have been earlier it was negative than on Oct 20 I had a brown red spot of blood only when I went to wipe after I use the bathroom, the next day is light but can...

View more questions Search