Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robin327079 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 04:51 AM
    US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering
    CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2005, 05:26 AM
    You may want to contact a local engineering association to ask them the question. Here's a link where you may gather some info or find a contact person: http://www.asee.org/about/publicatio...les/search.cfm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to me to get a free online Theology Degree [ 9 Answers ]

Hie You all I am a christian and would to to enroll on a free on line course that would get me to do an on line degree course in theology

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Civil engineering software [ 2 Answers ]

What software and programs do civil engeneers use? I'm planning on going to Ohio University for civil engineering? I was also wondering if you can get a good job doing land surveying after I graduate or during and if that pays good?

Master Degree in E-Business [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to, I would like to have a Master degree in E-Business if anybody can help me to find an excellent collage. I have one year work experince. Best wishes

Civil engineering [ 2 Answers ]

How a bridge on the sea or a river is build still having a lot of water?if web page aviable please send me?

View more questions Search