Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fletcher19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 09:49 AM
    I wish to move to Canada, what do I have to do?
    I am a 19 year old full time student with a part time job. I am on my last year of my National Diploma Computing course.

I wish to move to Canada, I looked at the Canada Immigration site but I am nothing but confused, since I don't know what category I'd fall into. Considering I am a Commonwealth Citizen by UK rights, would that ease the paperwork to moving to Canada?

What do I have to do to move to Canada?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 09:04 AM

What's exactly the purpose? If you want to go to school, get student visa. If you want to work, get employment visa, etc.
    Fletcher19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    What's exactly the purpose? If you want to go to school, get student visa. If you want to work, get employment visa, etc.
    I somehow plan to get an apartment with a friend. I intend to go to into the equivalent of the UK University or college in Canada with a part time job.

Education is the primary objective in Canada.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 11:13 AM

Read here: Studying in Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can my nephew move to canada [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is mercedes and I need help ,my nephew is 28 years old and he wants to study (English and work at the same time ,He is a good boy and he speak some ENGLISH ,WELL IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ! HE WENT TO THE u.s.a embassy and they denied the visa and he is not working ,he cannot going to school...

How old do you have to be to move out in canada? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in canada And want to move out. But I keep hearing you have to be 18. I am under 18. And really wish to live with my boyfriend. So does ANYONE know how old you have to be to move out of your parents house With out their permmision??

What to know to move to Canada [ 2 Answers ]

I am an American going to Canada to marry my fiancé. I have a passport but I need to know on how do I move my household things there. What are the rules and regulations? Im stressing out because I cannot find much info at all online about it. Thank You.

Legal age to move out in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I know weird question but umm.. any of you know the legal age to move out in Canada, I heard its 19 from some people and 18 from the other.. and then the rest tell me its 16. Without parental consent.

View more questions Search