What can take off glue
    What can take sticker glue off laptop
    islandgirl664 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2010, 01:41 PM

What can take off glue on your laptop from stickers
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2010, 01:53 PM

Only post the question once. This isn't instant message, it's a message board, it take time for some people to get to.

Anyway, What part of the laptop is it on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best glue to use [ 6 Answers ]

I make books with little sayings in them. I'm a bit of a novice at this, however, I have sold a few. I like working with stick glue if it is something small and not too complicated. But I use the glue called, "YES" for larger, more heavy duty projects. I like the glue but find it very sticky...

Wallpaper Glue [ 5 Answers ]

Our home was previously wallpapered. When the wallpaper was removed, all of the glue wasn't removed before the paint was applied, and we now have a bumpy wall. How can I easily remedy this situation? I have tried sandpaper but it quickly clogs with paint. Using drywall non-clog sandpaper seems...

Glue instead of mortar? [ 9 Answers ]

My son is writing an Eagle project to place decorative cinder blocks around posts supporting a scoreboard. Since we don't know anyone who has experience using mortar for building these, a friend told me he used adhesive glue for concrete/masonry and that it worked very well. The blocks will not be...

Appropriate glue [ 13 Answers ]

I have been doing a craft project that I need to glue a coiled piece of 20 gauge wire to the handle of cutlery (stainless steel) I cannot seem to find a glue that will hold. Please advise.

I need glue for the body [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a photoshoot for school. And I need to know what glue is the best and where can I get it. I'm glueing little pieces of mirror-type-glass on my models body. Help!

View more questions Search