Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DiBattista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 10:07 PM
    Kenmore Dryer Stacker Can't turn off Buzzer
    I am wondering how I can disconnect my buzzer on My stacker Washer Dryer.
    There is no switch to turn it off and I cannot do Laundry when I get home from work as It is very loud and Buzzes at the end of each drying cycle.. Is there a way to unplug the buzzer?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Oct 12, 2006, 03:10 PM
    As long as the buzzer isn't wired in series with anything else, I don't see any reason why you can't just disconnect it and tape off the ends.

If you do this, leave enough wire to repair the ends just in case it causes problems.

If you aren't sure what I mean by all this don't bother with it. Messing around with the wires of your dryer can be dangerous and pose a fire hazard if not done correctly. But the fact is, unless the is an end user switch that allows this, manually removing the buzzer from the circuit seems to be the only way.
    Bear in mind doing so may void any warranty on the dryer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer won't turn on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool dryer (model #LGR7646EQ2) that got a tennis show caught in between the drum and the door. I heard the shoe thumping, then the dryer stopped. I removed the tennis shoe, but the dryer won't start back up. I can turn the drum by hand, but the start button won't turn it on. ...

GE electric dryer won't turn on [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dryer that is about 4 years old. It was working, I changed loads and now it won't do anything. It dried the last load fine, the clothes were warm and I stopped the dryer to take out the dry clothes. But now nothing at all. Checked breaker and it was fine. Thanks for help.

Drum won't turn on Whirlpool Dryer #LCG6848AQ1 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool gas dryer and the drum doesn't spin/turn on it. The blower motor works (I got a face full of lint to prove it) and I don't know if it's a separate motor that turns the drum. I started pulling the back off it and it looks like the belt is still on the drum. The door switch seems...

Kenmore dryer turn back on [ 6 Answers ]

My kenmore gas dryer runs normally but after shutting off at the end Of the cycle it slowly keeps rotating until it turns itself back on. I replaced The timing swith. Any thoughts ?

View more questions Search