Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dprichter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2017, 12:39 PM
    Car Show ballot counting spreadsheet
    Hello,
    I am trying to build a spreadsheet that would count votes for a participant judged car show. Each participant gets a ballot that allows them to vote for their 5 favorite cars. I would need to be able to input votes for at least 400 cars. There are no special categories, just need to input the votes from each ballot and sort out the top 50 entries (would like the sorting to be automatic). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Don
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 17, 2017, 01:42 PM
    What program are you using to build the spreadsheet ?

There are a lot of "sample" spreadsheets on the net but they are specific to certain programs.
    dprichter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2017, 02:48 PM
    cdad, I'm trying to use excelDon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 18, 2017, 01:32 PM
    Here are several different examples of templates. check some out and choose the one you need.

Sample Excel Spreadsheets - Excel Templates

[COLOR=#0066cc]Over 100 Free Excel Spreadsheets - Excellence in Financial Management[/COLOR]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample Ballot [ 0 Answers ]

I was looking at a sample ballot of my county. Did not see my commissioner who is running for office in the city . I have not look at my absentee ballot yet. Maybe the ballots are different from one city to the next within a county. Example: Hollywood, Coral Springs, etc because each city has...

Car show ballot [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to create a ballot counter for a car show with 35 classes. I wish to plug in all entries with the Class number on it for each person entered. Then when I get the ballots to count it will automatically go to its class and begin counting each vote for each class. Example: 80"s Cars...

Ballot Counting Spreadsheet-2nd Time Around [ 5 Answers ]

JB helped me last year. I've made changes to last year's spreadsheet. I actually figured out the conditional formatting issue I was having before. I think it runs smoothly now and would appreciate any feedback as to potential problems. It worked like a charm last year. Thanks, Bonnie

Vote Counting Spreadsheet [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have racked my brain and cannot come up with the answer to this situation. Granted, everything I learned about spreadsheets I learned in high school and on my own :rolleyes: We are sponsoring a free car and bike show next month. I want to create a spreadsheet or database that can...

I want the lines on my spreadsheet to show up when I print. How Do I do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I want the lines on my spreadsheet to show up when I print. How Do I do this?

View more questions Search