Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 05:51 AM
    No appetite
    Earlier this week I posted a concern I had about my stomach bug. I seem to be getting better but I still get nauseated.

I got sick on Monday and haven't been able to eat a full meal since. I eat tid bits here and there but that's it. My stomach growls all the time but when I think of any good foods I feel nauseous. If I try eating something, I get the same feeling. It's like my brain is telling me that I'm not hungry when my stomach is saying EAT!

What's going on here?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Something else that might help is buying some probiotics and some digestive enzymes.
    I take them even when I feel fine. They are good for your digestion and might speed up getting better.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Such as?
    Yogurt?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Yeah try some yogurt natural without sugar is best. I mix frozen fruit in mine.
    GNC has digestive enzymes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to feed a sick dog with no appetite? [ 10 Answers ]

My poor Rosie was just released from the hospital suffering from HGE (Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis) that we all suspect was brought on by Rimadyl that was prescribed for her arthritis. It came on so suddenly that I had to rush her to the hospital. She's home now, weak, on medication and...

German shepard appetite [ 3 Answers ]

We have been training & breeding German Shepards for over 50 years and never had a problem with feeding. We have a extremely healthy eight month old male neutered that simply refuses to eat more than a couple of bites of food. We have tried every type of commercial product that Pet Smart and Petco...

Dog with lack of appetite [ 4 Answers ]

Hi My dog is 14 years old.. at the moment she has heart problems, we've been giving her medication to help her breathing it has work pretty much, but the problem now is she has no appetite.. very little food eating, but a lot of water drinking.. what should I do about this?

Appetite Suppresants [ 1 Answers ]

Which over the counter appetite (diet pill) suppresants are safe, and really work?

Loss of appetite [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 y/o Dalmatian has recently stopped eating her food. She drinks a lot of water. She has been eating cat droppings from a litter box and I recently gave her a dewormer. Could she have an upset stomach from the cat's poop and litter or is there something more wrong?

View more questions Search