Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicole_marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 02:36 AM
    Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible?
    Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very worried and scared about this.. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2012, 03:29 AM
    Pregnancy is always possible, any time during your cycle, with birth control or not - it's all a matter of probability. But if you fall in the small % group, (say 5% during your period, but that is just a guesstimate), you are still 100% pregnant when the other 95% of women are 100% not pregnant.
    So stop worrying and get on the pill, patch, or IUD.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:25 AM
    No having sex will not normally change your period or cycle. Yes you can get pregnant,

You will not know for another month till you either get ( or not get ) your next period.

If you are going to be having sex, get on birth control and use a condom both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex on the third day of my period. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the third day of my period and the day following my period was spotty then stopped. I usually have a longer period and don't have a specific day on when I'm supposed to start. I am scared that I might be pregnant.

Can you get pregnant if you had unprotected sex the day before you got your period? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 17 turning 18 in about two weeks and I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected and I was going to get Plan B but when I went the nurse told me that I shouldn't worry and I'm not pregnant because I had my period and I've been hearing all these things saying that the precum stays in you for five...

Had unprotected sex one day before my period... [ 1 Answers ]

So, I just started birth control in April and had intercourse with my boyfriend on may 1st (27th day of cycle), without protection. The next day I got my period. Since starting my birth control I have had symptoms like tender breasts, vaginal discharge, and constipation. I found that most of these...

2nd day on my period and unprotected sex! possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is extremely irregular. It usually comes every 3-5 months. Well I'm on my second day of my period since November. My boyfriend cam inside of me... What are the chances I could be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex the day before I was supposed to get my period. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were having sex the day before I was supposed to get my period. We had no form of protection and I was not on birth control. He did not ejaculate inside me, but he did get wet. Two days later I got my period. Does this mean I'm not pregnant? Is there still a possibility I am...

View more questions Search