Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recklessfreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Cook top
    How do you install a cooktop and oven made by belanger?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Could you give more details, please. Is this a new unit install? Gas or electric?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I cook imitation crabmeat? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I bought some imitation crabmeat last night ("Captain's Choice" flaked stye from Safeway) and now that I've looked closer it doesn't say anywhere that it is cooked already. And there is a warning on the package to always fully cook raw fish and meat. So does this mean my imitation crabmeat is...

Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet. My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red. Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top? Would USB to USB work?

How to cook a ham? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to cook a whole ham? How much water? Lid on or off? How do you know for how long and what temp? This is my first ham!

Now This Is Funny... the Chili Cook Off... haha [ 2 Answers ]

If you can read this whole story without laughing then there's no hope > for you. I was crying by the end. Note: Please take time to read this > slowly. If you pay attention to the first two judges, the reaction of > the third judge is even better. For those of you who have lived in >...

View more questions Search