Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali101131 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:34 AM
    Interupted labour or finished labour??
    My cat has had one kitten so far... how can I tell if that's all she is having or if she is in interupted labour
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 18, 2011, 04:19 PM

Can you still feel any kittens?

Does she seem to be in any discomfort or distress? If not, then just wait it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hw far is labour away! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently pregnant with second baby, first one I was induced at 37 weeks due to large baby, being 9 pounds 3.. I'm currently 34 weeks, I have lost my mucus plug, and having a lot of white sticky mucus last 3 days, I am also nearly 4cm dialted, and I think 50% effaced, my midwife said I...

Can I go in to labour [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 35 weeks and 3 days by my own dates by the doctors and my scan I'm 36 and 3 days. Can masturbation make me go in to early labour?

Labour or what? [ 5 Answers ]

Yesturday morning I had experienced a little cramping and a light 'show'! It went away but the cramping came back a little bit in and out trhough the day. Now this morning about about 3:00am I woke up and couldn't sleep. I started having bad cramps that lasted sometimes a minute and were about 6...

Am I in labour [ 3 Answers ]

I am 38+weeks pregnant, since about 30 weeks I have been getting braxton hicks which never usually painful. But for the last few days now I have been getting the same kind of thing but these are painful I get them in my lower abdomen they last about 15 seconds each time coming every 5-10mins then...

Am I in labour? [ 4 Answers ]

Woke up at 1 am with pains in my upper stomach, I ran to the washroom and I began to push because I thought I had to go number 2 but nothing. Then I began to throw up violently, the pain went to my lower abdomen. The pain in my upper stomach is always there, but the pain in my abdomen comes and...

View more questions Search