Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanoosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 02:39 AM
    Sun in, ligh ash brown and blonde equals orange
    Hey I did my hair with sun in and it was a nice color at night, but in the morning it was kind of orange and either way I couldn't keep the roots up in the winter so I decided to dye my hair light ash brown. Sun in and light ash brown ( revlon) gave me a nice color, but the dreadful roots came back out so this time I tried dark ash blonde. Also a nice color at night, but in the morning it looks fake and orange and brassy! Its disgusting. And I go out in the morning a lot. The problem is I'm thousands of miles away from a store (long story) what can I do to my hair with natural products or whatever's easy t brin down the orange and make my hair look naturally light brown ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 06:43 AM

I do believe you can use Sun In with a hair dryer, Check the instructions.

It sounds like you have the orange tint no matter what you seem to use in your hair.

I don't know if a different shade or a toner would help.

I don't know of anything you can do without going to the store
    stylist101 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2009, 10:41 PM

Your first mistake is sun in! Throw that crap out girl! All it has the ability to do is bring up ugly natural underlying pigments! Color over your hair and cover that orange up! And throw that crap out!lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my dyed brown hair blonde using xxl blonde dye [ 11 Answers ]

hey, ive been dying my hair since i was about 13 now, and ive had it multiple shades of brown, and one red. some semi-perminent and some perminent. recently i decided to dye my hair a medium blonde and was wondering if by using the xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf, i could lighten it up back to...

Already dyed hair (brown/orange) trying to turn it into a gold brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair last month opting for a nice brown that would show up a golden brown in the sun. However, it turned out a bit orange. The orange is not as strong as before. Probably because the color faded after washing my hair so many times. So my big dilemma is that I want to stay in the same...

Going from blonde to dark golden blonde/light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, I have got blue eyes and olive skin, and blonde hair ( which is rather yellow) it has been highlighted before, but then had just a blonde colour put over it a while go. Anyway, I'm getting a bit fed up of the yellowy ness, and wanting to go dark blonde or light brown? First which do you...

Bleach Blonde Brown-Blech. ORANGE! [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Okay so here's the thing. Im still a pretty young teenager(14) and I don't have a job (well I do but its only at a ladys house when she needs me-but not the point) and my mom went to cosmetology school and so that means she knows how to color hair right? Yes, but that doesn't mean...

View more questions Search