Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetmelody91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2014, 09:01 PM
    I don't know what's wrong?
    Just two weeks ago I started having cramps. They were on and off and felt like period cramps, but I'm not suppose to start for another week. After experiencing these in and off cramps, I started to feel very nauseous. Whenever I laid down and got up to use the toilet would be when the cramps came and there were from time to time when I peed the cramps came up. I would only start cramping when I needed to pee and whenever I laid down and got up. It got to where I would wake up in the mornings with a little cramp and feeling nauseous like I want to throw up, but nothing comes out. My lower and center back started hurting and I was passing gas a lot. It's been going on for about two weeks now and I don't know what's going on. This is the first time that I am experiencing all of this. Whenever I finish eating I feel nauseous, whenever I wake up I feel nauseous. Whenever I lay down and get up my boobs hurt, but seem fine throughout the day. Earlier today I had a stomach pain right where my belly button was. It felt like it was hurting ontop of the skin, but felt like I was getting stab. It was bearable. I had some hot soup and the pain went away. I still feel nauseous and I've noticed also that the cramping has gone down a lot, so it's not as uncomfortable as before. Could it just be a bowel problem? Stomach bug? Probably ate something wrong because I noticed the pain became worse after going out to eat with my husband. I've also noticed the pain 2-3 days after intercourse with my husband. We had intercourse and I was really horny so after he finished the first time, he cleaned himself with a towel and I gave him oral right after for a good 30 seconds and we went at it again. I know they say this is still a possibility of getting pregnant, but signs don't show up that quickly. I'm going to wait to see if my period will come in a week if not I will test, but besides all this if I'm not pregnant, could this just be a stomach bug? I have no insurance so I can not afford to see a doctor. I get very bad migraines and I feel sick and want to vomit every time I eat and wake up. My stomach hurts too.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 06:40 AM
    It appears that you've been having symptoms like this for the last year or so. You really need to look around and find a clinic that you can go to get checked out. There is something wrong here and I don't think it is pregnancy. There is a bunch of info in the Medical conditions board that can help you find a way to get a cheap visit. It's your health.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 31, 2014, 07:55 AM
    Last year or so? The only other post is from a few days ago (seems she and her husband use the same account).
    Your symptoms are just too general at this point. Unusual PMS from hormones going wild, pregnancy, too much gas, intestinal virus or bacteria (get a stool sample tested), ulcer (pain above belly button eased by soup), gall bladder problems, anemia, all the way to something rare like Meckel's. I see no need to rush to an ER, but you do need to search for a walk in clinic.

Bottom line, if you won't go to a doctor because you lack insurance, you should be using very good birth control.
    And how is it that you don't have insurance? Did you check out Obamacare, both of you? Is your husband insured? Do you both work, one of you, or what? Not to be nosy, but to help you find the best options for health care.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 07:58 AM
    Did you check out Obamacare,
    Give me a break. Seriously? Not worth the risk or the money it costs.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 08:07 AM
    It's important to note that membership here is free. You need your own account, as does your husband. Sharing an account only causes confusion to those that are trying to help you.

When was your last period? Was it normal? When are you due for your next?

In all honesty, we can only give you ideas as to what is going on. We can't diagnose. Most likely certain tests will need to be done, we can't do that here, and we don't have a licensed physician who can answer your questions.

This could be a stomach bug. It could be gallstones. It could be an ulcer. There is no way we can tell you definitively what it is, or what it isn't. You need a professional to do that, in person, not online.

I understand you don't have insurance. Is there a health department in your area or a clinic who could help you? For now, stay away from Obamacare as it will not be as helpful as promised and will eat your bank account dry without actually finding a doctor who will accept it.
    current pert

Oct 31, 2014, 08:14 AM
    Experiences with Obamacare vary widely across the country, and from person to person. For every person I know who said it was awful, there's another one who found it a huge relief and savings. (I live in rural New England.)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 08:23 AM
    @Joy, I looked her list of questions asked. It stretched back to nov 2013.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2014, 08:25 AM
    That's really a topic for the discussion forums. From a medical standpoint, as a medical professional, I can tell you that it's not worth referring people to.

I respect you joy, but you aren't a part of the actual medical community. I can, as a professional, attest to the fact that this is detrimental to the population as a whole.

Now, let's get back to the subject at hand.

As we are not licensed physicians, we cannot diagnose. We can only suggest what may or may not be going on. In this case the OP needs an actual diagnosis by a medical doctor, in person, not online.

As a medical professional myself, it is out of my scope of practice to give anything other than suggestions. My suggestion is to see a doctor. It doesn't matter if it is in the local health department or a urgent care facility. A doctor is what is needed.
    current pert

Oct 31, 2014, 11:19 AM
    Regardless of opinions about ACA, she doesn't have insurance. Even though medical care is of course of primary importance, being covered if she is trying to have a baby is VERY important too. I hope she comes back to answer questions about how she and her husband might deal with the costs. And I stand by my sentence about checking into ACA, because it gets more expensive as you get older if you don't sign up when you are supposed to (unless you live off welfare your whole life).

(I as a retiree am paying for coverage I don't use just because there's a much higher premium later on if I don't.)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2014, 06:34 PM
    Strange question "sweetmelodie91" asked a question 10/20 except it was the husband this time??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't Get What I Did Wrong. [ 10 Answers ]

Okkay Im Thirtteteen Years Old And Previously dated A guy Two Times. He's Fifteen Years Old. He Cheated on Me The First Time With His Ex Girlfriend That He Dated Like Eight Effin Times. The Second Time I forgave Him. And He Then Told My Best Friend He Like Her Whil we Were Toqethor! I can't Blame...

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me [ 19 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 I'm a college student This last days I've been really sad I don't why I cry for no reason I don't know why Usually I'm a smiley person happy I don't have any problems But I don't know sometimes I feel alone fragile even though I'm a strong person Every body relies on me ...

I Don't Know what is wrong [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have recently lost my virginity to a friend that I have been knowing for about a month and I am not on birth control. He just recently broke up with his 3 yr long girlfriend to be with me. One day he tells me that he loves and he continues for about another month. Then one day he...

View more questions Search