Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sho3ran Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Im Lokking for a mosturising cream that leaves skin dewy.
    Can anyone advise me on a good mosturiser that leaves your skin nice and dewy? I have tried lots but they haven't delivered good results and I'm sick of spending moneyon creams that I don't like. Also would like advise on a good foundation that leaves your skin dewy!
    Ta.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 18, 2009, 05:16 AM

I quite like Nivea's natural beauty cream at the moment. I've found it leaves my skin looking radiant.

You don't need to find a different type of foundation just to make your skin look dewy. You can apply a highlighter just under the eyes on the high cheekbone, down the nose, forehead and so on.
    sho3ran Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    I quite like Nivea's natural beauty cream at the moment. I've found it leaves my skin looking radiant.

You don't need to find a different type of foundation just to make your skin look dewy. You can apply a highlighter just under the eyes on the high cheekbone, down the nose, forehead and so on.
    Thanks for the advice, I will get some nivea cream tmr... I've not tried that one! Just had a go at highlighting my face, it looks great... thanks for that! Surprised how it looks, makes my skin look nice and glowy.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 18, 2009, 01:28 PM

I would also recommend nivea. A good foundation that is dewy is healthy skin liquid makeup by neutrogena. You can also put cream on before using it.
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 25, 2009, 08:51 AM

Hi,
    I'll share my routine with you. I always get compliments on my skin... (This is what I do for work and special occasions but it is so natural, you can wear daily).

I exfoliate once a week with any cheapy drug store brand face scrub like an apricot scrub.

I then apply Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 15 Daily Moisturizer (get at any drugstore)

Click Here: Bare Escentuals at Sephora
    I've tried other mineral makeups and they were either too drying or made me break out. This is the only one I would recommend (Bare Escentuals).
    This is a mineral make up foundation that works with your natural oils. I apply the mineral foundation over wet moisturizer. Once the powder sets, it leaves the skin looking radiant and with a nice glow. It's very natural, doesn't clog pores, you get great coverage and contains an SPF. Don't worry if you put a little too much on, it will settle with your natural oils and moisturizer and looks great! The website I provided offers a starter kit that includes brushes. It lasts a long time. Worth the money.
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Oct 27, 2009, 11:46 PM

Nivea moisturizing or nourishing cream, in the small blue tin. It is the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search