Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sakic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Trying to find black and white movie
    Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 4, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Was she cemented upstairs in an attic?
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Feb 4, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Sounds interesting.
    Haven't been able to find, but do recommend a movies called the "The Big Clock" 1948

Cool murder movie of the 40's.
    sdc404812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 12:13 PM
    No she was in an old vehicle, over the cliff and a lot of logs came tumbling on the car. No chance of survival.
    sdc404812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 12:24 PM
    My original question was... does anyone remember an old black and white movie I saw back when I was a teen (1970's) Movie was probably 1930-1948 era.
    A detective's friend is killed by her husband and in order to get a confession they had a lady about the same size and age to keep appearing at odd places -getting on a bus, sliding into a dress store and he only glanced her...
    Finally, this led him to confess...

Good movie, wish I knew just one actor or part of the name...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

I have black red White wire in the ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

I have black red and white wires in the ceiling and blue black white and green on the fan which do I hook up to which?

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

Blue wire connected to white or black? [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a Hampton bay ceiling fan but no installation manual. Does the blue wire get connected to the white or black house wire?

View more questions Search