Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Nov 27, 2003, 10:14 AM
    Address bar's dropdown box
    When I visit some websites, they store their url in my address bar's dropdown menu. How can I make this happen for my own sites? Thanks: Darrel
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2003, 06:06 AM
    Address bar's dropdown box
    It should happen on your system since it sounds like you have your browser configured to do so. This is done client-side via browser settings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ip address [ 6 Answers ]

How will I know the ip address of a computer.. Any answer will be appreciated.. Tnx..

IE Address Bar Help [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to block the pulldown from dropping down on the address bar so all of the websites previously visited are not visible to other users?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

Ip address [ 2 Answers ]

I have two routers one behind the other. Yes I said two routers, one is a wired and the other is wireless I had to make some changes and now I can not get the wireless router to issue any ip address to the systems on it. The address that are given out is the ones that are default for the system in...

View more questions Search