Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v1x1n1y1y1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Brown discharge for days before period
    Hi,
    So I am worrying. I have been having a brown discharge for a couple of days now and it is before my period. What can this be a sign of? I thought that this could be my period but usually before I start my period I would get cramps and my boobs would hurt but not this time. Can anyone tell me if this is normal or not or what this can be a sign of?

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge 12 days after period [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have looked through the forum and I have found nothing similar to the problem I have so here goes. The first day of my period was 12 days ago and today when I woke I noticed a brown discharge in my underwear, when I wipe the tissue is clear. I have never been this early before and...

What does brown discharge 2 days after my period mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 and I have been pregnant before but I had a stillborn and my periods have always been messed up since then and now all of a sudden I got brown stuff, that was pink the first day then went to brown, 2 days after I got off my period. Does that have anything to do with being pregnant? I hope..

12 days after period and now brown discharge for 2 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My last period was 17 days late as I was due the 24th/dec/09 they didn't arrive until the 9th of January they lasted for 6 days and 10 days late I started to get a brown discharge and my boobs hurt 2 days later today and the brown discharge is just going... now I already have 3 children and...

My period is late by 2 days and now I have light brown discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I had my last period on the 13th of December and we're trying for a baby. Haven't got my period but I have cramps and very tender breast. I got a very light brown discharge. What can all this mean. Haven't done any pregnancy tests yet.

Brown Discharge few days before period. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old. I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and still taking them, and I’m sexually active. For the last 2 months before my period I got brown discharge and never had it before. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days and I got the brown discharge again for the second...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.