Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vivmassage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 07:09 PM
    One thing leads to another!
    When downstairs (main floor)toilet is refilling pipes in basement shake uncontrollably & sink faucet in same bathroom turns on. SO! I read about the problem stemming from toilet tank. In the meantime I turned the pipe valves in basement thinking I was bleeding air out of lines, it did nothing so I turned them back to original position. Now the hot water valve is leaking ever do slightly BUT NOW THERE IS NO WATER WHATSOEVER in upstairs bathroom!
    Help!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 16, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Hi Vivmassage and welcome to The Plumbing Page at AMHD.com.
    Sounds like you've disturb some settlement buildup in your pipe walls and mount its flagging your cartridges and supply lines. The solution is to flush the lives , pull the carTomtridges and cleaned them
    Do you wanted to his job yourself for call in outside help? Let me know , Ym

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Short leads [ 3 Answers ]

What are those things called that you attach to your dogs collar when he is offlead in the theory that the weight of it makes the dog think he has his lead on. They are like little short leads. I'm sure I've seen them somewhere.

IPO leads [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a good resource for IPO alerts? I have found a company that I'm very interested in, and I don't want to miss the IPO, not even by a day.

View more questions Search