Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madbalr24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Looking for restaurant investors.
    My partner and I have started a limited-service restaurant and we're currently looking for investors, but it's been hard. I don't want to pay a few grand to go in front of some angel capitalists. Any suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:35 AM
    Old thread that is now attracting solicitations.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Restaurant /Lounge Investors [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was raised in London and found success at a very young age as a restaurant, bar and lounge consultant. He has set up many successful and well known business during his time in London. About 5 years ago he took a position as head of restaurant/bars of a large and successful hotel group...

Investors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not quite ready to publish my book just yet. Maybe within the next few months. But I've heard a writer should have an investor. I've never heard of that. Then again I don't know how publishing works to be honest. Do I need an investor? And how does publishing normally work? Sheesh, or...

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search