Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beccanicole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Girl walks through mirror, late 80's early 90's
    So I would classify this movie as more of a fantasy type. All I remember from it is a young girl walking through her mirror into another land. I think there was also a witch protecting a rose, and at the end she dies reaching for the rose. I might be mixing the witch/rose up with another movie. I distinctly remember the girl walking through the mirror but I can't remember the name of the movie. It came out in the late 80's, early 90's. Please someone, help me out, I've been trying to figure this out for months! Thanks!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 09:12 PM
    The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV)
    YouTube - huggabunch
    mandylee123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 05:50 PM
    I have been trying to find the name of this movie for years! I have been typing in random facts about the movie into Google, finally this post came up. I could remmeber a girl walking into a mirror then going to a fantasy world with puppets. Thanks for remembering!
    NixieGurl79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 04:30 AM
    Omg! Omg! Omg! Thank you Thank you Thank you! My sister and I have been wondering about this for some time now! I just googled it and found someone's memory was exactly like mine... thank goodness for that! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! GOOO HUGGABUNCH! LOL!
    jenhullman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 09:12 AM
    Please help, I thought we were looking for the same movie, but mine has a girl going through a mirror in her bedroom and it's not animated. The girl walks through and its her birthday or something and she is wearing a red dress and she dances and plays games and what not and when she comes back through the mirror, only a couple minutes have passed. It's from the 80's too! Please tell me! :) Thanks.
    Movies Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenhullman View Post
    Please help, I thought we were looking for the same movie, but mine has a girl going through a mirror in her bedroom and it's not animated. The girl walks through and its her birthday or somethign and she is wearing a red dress and she dances and plays games and what not and when she comes back through the mirror, only a couple minutes have passed. It's from the 80's too!! Please tell me!! :) Thanks.
    She doesn't go through a mirror, but the rest of your description sounds like YouTube - Wee Sing Together 1
    jenhullman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 07:20 PM
    HOLY CRAP QUINN F!! You are awesome!! I was 8 when I first saw this and I am 29 now... I will admit it, I went straight to EBAY and bought the DVD. You are AWESOME!!
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 07:35 PM

Glad to help :)
    Msamandaskids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:04 AM
    http://www.crowncombo.com/articles/2006/017_hbmovie/huggabunch.html
    sweetharmony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 04:23 PM
    Hugga Bunch? I have been trying to remember too. Today I searched and searched, and finally today, I found I have been trying to remember this movie/cartoon called Hugga Bunch.
    serendipity123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 04:17 PM
    You are definitely thinking of "Magic In the Mirror" (1996). It was one of my faves when I was a kid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search