Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave2421 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Late 80's early 90's movie
    Good evening, I was wondering if you all may have an idea of what the title is of this movie, it's either a late 80's to early (may mid) 90's movie anyway it has this high school guy who has a crush on this girl and somehow he gets shrunk while riding his bike and the girl he likes ends up getting on it and he gets stuck in her cloths, that's about all I remember.

Any idea of the title.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Getting Lucky (1990)
    dave2421 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F

Thank you Quinn
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 06:51 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's early 90's kid's movie [ 3 Answers ]

It's about 3-4 children who run away? From home looking for better parents. I was remembering that they were given 3 coins for 3 choices and had to choose which set of parents they wanted. At the end they eventually wanted their old parents back. I can't really remember anything else.. :confused:

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search