Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Stories of bigfoot
    Does anyone think that the Bigfoot is a real living creature? I think it could be possible, but with all the evidence I have seen on TV and everything, it all is pretty much fake and a phony. Idk what do you think? I have no idea if I should believe it or not?
    :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 11:22 AM

In my opinion: No way.
    A family of bigfoots cannot go that long without leaving or showing real proof to us humans.
    .. just me opinion :)
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 20, 2009, 11:31 AM

I thinkt hat they may be real. The facts have to be real, but it could become possible. They might be more advanced in the brain thatn what we are. That could be why we can't find any remains of them. I don't know... it could be possible.

Feb 20, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Yeah I'm not sure if they are real. They could have a more intelligent and advanced brain, but I I doubt that they would be able to stay hidden that long if they are real. We, as humans, have covered every piece of land on this planet, so I don't think that they are real and all the evidence I have seen is crap. I don't think they are real at all, just stupid pranks and crap.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 21, 2009, 09:13 PM

Since I've never been to Scotland, I didn't comment on the similar question about Nessie. But living in the Pacific Northwest, I'd have to say that so much of the forests in Oregon and Washington have been clearcut (and it breaks my heart to see it), I find it hard to believe there could still be a population of large mammals living out there undiscovered. Canada, maybe. There's still some pretty good wilderness tracks up there.

Feb 22, 2009, 10:23 AM

Maybe bigfoots could be real. I don't really know. I guess we will never know unless we actually find one. Maybe if bigfoots still exist, they are in hiding cause their afraid that if we find them, we will start killing them off to use their fur and stuff and people will start hunting them. I don't know

Feb 23, 2009, 06:20 AM

Do you think that bigfoot are the possible missing link for man and primate?it could be possible right?

Feb 23, 2009, 09:36 AM

Yea they could possibly be the missing link. It would be cool if we ever got to actually see one.

Feb 23, 2009, 11:14 AM

I know it would be really cool because they could walk down the streets with you and become very good friends. That would become a great world. Lol I think I'm going crazy.LOL :D:D:D:D:D

Feb 23, 2009, 01:49 PM

Oscarlicious I never thought of that. I figured that we would display them in a zoo which is what humans do with everything.
    And tamillo, I'm not sure if they are real or not. I'm just saying that there might be bigfoots. Who knows. People in believe everything from God to witches. It could be possible.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 23, 2009, 02:01 PM

I don't think bigfoot is real. Some people who claim they have seen bigfoot probably just saw either a really hairy naked guy, a gorilla that looked like a guy, or a guy that looked like a gollira! Lol! Or maybe he's a cross between a human and an ape. I heard that it's actually possible to cross a human with a gorilla, but I think it's crazy!

Feb 23, 2009, 02:49 PM

Lol amybe so. I've never heard of breeding a human with a gorilla. That would be totally nuts! What species would you call their offspring?- humape, gorillaman,humarilla, or something else wacky lol. The people probably saw a hairy naked guy. Lol

Ive seen something on medical mysteries before where their was this group of people out somewhere who had hair covering their entire body. The people that lived near them called them werewolvees. Maybe the people saw those people or someone else with a genetic disorder.

I like the hairy naked guy theory better lol

Feb 24, 2009, 06:18 AM

If they were real (I'm not saying that they aren't or are real) and were part human then why would we keep them in a cage just like animals. They may be hairy but it doesn't mean that they are animals.

Feb 24, 2009, 01:49 PM

I don't know. People would want to study and research them if they were real, and the best way to study a type of species is in a lab or a zoo. I don't know
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 24, 2009, 06:21 PM

Alder agrees: "You have a point! I've seen some pretty hairy naked people at Breitenbush Hot Springs!"

LOL! That's funny. :)

Feb 24, 2009, 06:25 PM
    That is funny.
    The news people and the people all over the world who knows of bigfoots have it all wrong.
    The truth is that they are hairy naked men. Lol
    :):):):):):)

Feb 25, 2009, 06:26 AM

That would be funny, watching a REALLY hairy man walk domw the street. You would have to take another glance to make sure that your not going crazy.

Feb 25, 2009, 02:11 PM

Lol id take a picture of it and post it as: the real truth behind bigfoot. Lol that would be awesome

Feb 26, 2009, 08:29 AM

I was going to put a picture of the hairy man, but the pictures were to, well how do I say thing... the pictures were creepy. Lol

Feb 26, 2009, 09:35 AM

They probably were lol : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stories of witches [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for these books for years without any luck can anyone help me? I remember when I was a little girl reading about a little witch who was very untidy and always wore odd socks as she could never find a pair, she had a mother witch and there was a cook to. It was around the...

I could use some happy stories [ 3 Answers ]

Please, I could use some happy stories. Broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years about 2 months ago. Been doing pretty good. But the past couple of days have just started feeling a little down. The whole "starting over" thing and everything and imagining my future differently than what I had...

Literature Stories [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all!! Im new here, anyway can some one please recommend good literature stories, cause I'm studying English and I don't want to sound stupid and don't know a thing in literature stories! Thank you

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Clomid Stories [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever took Clomid? I am suppose to start taking them once I see a/f. I would like to know what experiences are out there using this medication. I am suppose to take it days five through seven. I have always had irregular periods, and have not yet been able to get pregnant. This will...

View more questions Search