Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akhilsoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Suggest a good email id
    Can u suggest a very good email id for me?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 16, 2007, 07:56 AM
    I always just use my name for my email ID. It looks far more professional when looking for a job or applying for a loan or scholarships.

I've seen some doozies on job applications... like "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" and "[email protected]"

How can anyone take an email like that seriously?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Lemonadelips23
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 16, 2007, 08:01 AM
    E-mail IDs are personal. I woulldn't presume to suggest one without knowing the person.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Except lemonadelips, that one is a classic.
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Feb 17, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Your name should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Please suggest a very good email manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are trying to build a website and we have a email group of about 7000. We are trying to expand on that. Can anyone recommend a good email manager with subscribe/unsubscribe features, auto responder, etc and that can handle any number of emails. I would prefer to buy the code and have it...

PLease suggest good codes for Yellow Pages, Message board, classified ads [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please suggest good codes for Yellow Pages, Message board, classified ads, email manager on our website. We would like to use the codes if they are good and either free or reasonably priced instead of paying monthly We would like to have yellow pages where people can pay and post their...

Suggest News Briefs [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a busy 16-year-old who's involved in academics, extracurriculars, and then some. It's difficult to keep up with news, especially in a time like this, yet I'm continually curious, worried, and wanting to know of current events. When time permits, I'll take my time to read through the newspaper...

Could anyone suggest a good digital camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but oh well :) I'm looking for a decent digital camera. 4-5 megapixels, $400-$800 maybe :) I have looked at many but they all seem the same. I need something that will work with generic software, that doesn't store pics in a...

View more questions Search