Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2016, 11:13 AM
    Itching feet help
    I have been having itchy feet for a little over a week now. They itch all over the bottom. They feel really smooth but yet really dry too. It is worse in the morning and at night. I have been using lotrimin liquid spray on it but doesn't really seem to bworking. Last week I went camping and my shoes and socks got all wet and I didn't have extra shoes so I just had to change socks and my feet were hurting so bad I could barely walk and they were itching too. Well the pain has gone away but the itching is so intense. I don't have time to go in the doctors because I work all week and I only get weekends off and the doctors are closed on the weekends. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what I can do for this to go awayand what this might be?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2016, 11:18 AM
    No doctor has evening hours or Saturday hours? A walk-in clinic? You need a real-time exam.

Jul 10, 2016, 11:40 AM
    Yeah my doctors are closed on Saturdays and Sundays but yeah I'll go check a walk in clinic or I could just got to my doctors after work they close at 7:30. I'll just try and get into my doctors this week after I get off work. This is the most irritating feeling ever.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 10, 2016, 11:58 AM
    We don't know what is causing your itching feet but a temporary measure is soaking your feet in warm water with tea tree oil, 3 or 4 drops to a litre.

Jul 10, 2016, 12:03 PM
    All right I will try that, thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching spots on hands and feet? [ 0 Answers ]

What causes itchy red dots on palms and soles of feet with burning pins and needles sensation?

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the [ 1 Answers ]

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the largest rectangle that can be inscribed in the triangle so that the base of the rectangle falls on the base of the triangle.

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the [ 5 Answers ]

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the tile cost $8.91 per square yard?

Severe itching on Palms and feet [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I woke up around 11:30 from severe itchy palmsand bottom of my feet. I quickly took some benedryl and applied some anti itch cream. I was OK the rest of the evening. Then a little while ago my palms started itching again. I took some more benedryl and applied some more cream it is better...

View more questions Search